12 May 2008

My Mother's Day Gift

This is something no photo can capture, so I(mummy) is writing it in...... one day, while walking by a toy shop, Cayden stopped and stared at a toy train in the display window. He stared for so long, I thot he was going to ask me to buy it. Instead, he turned to me and said,'Mummy, another day I buy for you ok?'That sure melted my heart, and made me realise that this is exactly what they mean when they say it's the thot that matters.

Yesterday, on mother's day, he clung onto my leg whilst I was trying to walk which is something he hardly does. I thot he wanted me to carry him. Instead he said,'Mummy, I need to carry you!' and started trying to lift my leg. Hence to all of you out there, when a child clings onto your leg, it just could be that they love you so much and are not just trying to bug you.

No comments: