08 July 2008

My 5th Birthday(Explorer Kids)






After the cake cutting ceremony in school, we headed to explorer kids in Downtown East. There we excitedly climbed around and played in the beautifully lighted ball pit for abt 1.5hrs until I decided to try ice-skating!!! Surprised my parents as they thot I'd be too scared to try.... but they didn't know the 5 yr old in me was ready to try Big Girl stuff!!! (I also asked to remove the back 2 small wheels of my bicycle since I was 5 yrs old already, not knowing what I'm really in for)Godma was arrowed to accompany me ice-skating.... ended up, I decided she was too slow for me and so I decided to venture to the centre of the rink myself whilst she was busy getting the right fit of skates. Shocked my mum who was shouting after me... I think she was more scared than I was.... I wonder why.... hmmmm....she thot I'd give up after 15mins, and so she stood waiting and waiting for an hr and after that I was still beggin for more!!! Must definitely come again....though not real ice, but a real experience for me!!!

No comments: