27 January 2007

Chloe's first certificate

Do you know to get a certificate is very tough nowadays? That's what I experienced for my first certificate. Look at me on the right. With lots of lipsticks and ICI paint on my face, don't you think I'm pretty? After the makeup, I had to dance in front of a crowd of 100 people. I think I made mistakes and wrong steps along the way. The crowd seems to enjoy the dance show as they're either smiling at us or laughing at us. For some reason, I refused to dance at last show and stood still on the stage. I think I was too tired or too embarrased to continue. Daddy had the whole video footage of me on the stage. One day I think I'll laugh at myself too! :-)

After all the hardwork, finally I had a VIP passed me my very first certificate of completing my beloved BrightStart Montessori Class.

No comments: